One of the world’s leading yoga and music festivals, Bali Spirit Festival will be celebrating its 10th anniversary
from March 19th – 26th in Ubud, Bali.
BaliSpirit Festival attracts a highly conscious and diverse community of over 7000 people each year from all over the world. The festival enables people to connect with a like- minded community, to experience a healthy lifestyle and to find that safe space to be at peace and have the freedom to reach their highest self.
There are over 200 different daytime workshops and events at BaliSpirit Festival, where attendees can freely move between an unlimited number of yoga and dance classes, health seminars, satsangs, sound healings, breathwork and meditation.
The night concerts bring together music and cultural traditions from every corner of the planet, combining world, folk and electronic genres in an East meets West fusion, staying true to the festival’s message of peace, love and positivity. This year’s weekend nights line-up features:
• popular Australian singer-songwriter, social and environmental activist, Xavier Rudd & The United Nations;
• harmonic vocal singer, Zap Mama, who infuses Urban, Hip-Hop and African vocal techniques;
• feel-good Indian Bollywood artists, Chugge Khan & Rajasthan Josh;
• Desi Sub Culture, a global bass fusion celebrating their cultural diversity from Panjabi folk to urban hip hop beats;
• Brooklyn Gypsies, an eclectic collective of NYC-based musicians playing live dance music;
• transformational and multi genre musician Elijah Ray;
• reggae act Sebatierra;
• uplifting “Medicine Beat” musician, Iemanjo
Book your tickets today and use promo code BALI-POCKET for 15% discount: